Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation
1. Some things I liked about this class is that I was able to learn a lot of new things. One thing I learned was how to create a game. The game I created was a math game. It was difficult for me but I managed to learn the skill and create the game. I also liked that I learned how be successful in life. I learned that being respectful, kind, and having perspective you can go far. I also leaned that success won't come easy, I will have to work for it.

2. There is not much to say about things I don't like about this class. One little thing did not like was that I was struggling when I was creating my game. I did not understand the codes. It would frustrate me a lot. Even though I struggled I was able to learn how to do it. I did not like it at first but then i did when I learned the skill.

3. I honestly thing this class is fine how it is. It challenges students. Students learn things they are not familiar with. The experience ways to create games. They learn new ways to be successful in life. It teaches the students to choose the right which will help them for the rest of their life. 

4. A highlight for me in this class was getting a perfect score on my game. It was a struggle for me to start creating the game. I actually thought that I was going to get a low score on it. I did not thing I was doing it right. It did take me a while to complete but it was worth it. I was proud when Mr. Haymore told me I was one of the person's who score a 100 on this project. 

5.  Yes, I do believe I did the best in this class. I put a lot of effort when it came to the codes. I was not good with codes at all. I tried my best to learn how to work with them and complete what was required. I also did all the assignments in class. I really want to be a CTR person. I am responsible for that change and doing good in this class is the start. 

6. Yes I am reading my Life Planning Goals for five minutes a day. I am also adding new goals into my journal. I have completed many of my goals. Reading my goals help me have more motivation in completing them. I want to accomplish all my goals. Reading them every single day helps me keep thinking about them so that I work hard to accomplish them. Some goals are not easy to accomplish but I will keep reading them and I will accomplish them. 

7. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person. I am committed because I know that it will help me a lot in the future. I will not have bad consequences. I will also meet new friends and build new relationships. That will help me in my career. It will also help me in living a beautiful life without anything to stress about. It is my responsibility to choose the right. I will be a CTR person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment