Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break Vacation


During my vacations I went to Sea World for the first time. I had been wanting to go to the aquarium of the pacific but Sea World was awesome. I went with my family and we were 22 total. I was really excited because it was going to be the first time and I had heard great things about it. I went into a caved tank where the sharks are and it was really cool. I had only seen those types of tanks in pictures but being there in person was great. I really enjoyed the dolphins show. I had always wanted to see it and it was really cool and beautiful. The water smelled like fish so I decided not to sit in the first half of the bleachers because I did not want to get wet with fish smelling water. I did not know dolphins were capable of doing so may things and tricks. My cousins and I got on this ride named Manta. This roller coaster was really cool and it was really fast. My uncles went on with my cousin and I and it was really fun.   
    


No comments:

Post a Comment