Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Top 10 Rules for Success By Cristiano Ronaldo

Rule 1. Just Play!
Rule 2. Be Competitive
Rule 3. Always Take On New Challenges
Rule 4. Know Your Priorities
Rule 5. People Will Judge You
Rule 6. Work Hard
Rule 7. Believe You Are The Best
Rule 8. Play For The Team
Rule 9. Enjoy The Moments
Rule 10. Have A Sense Of Humor 

Reflection: I think that these 10 rules can hep me in school. I also think they can help me in real life. I like his rule of living the moment. I thing that that is something I should start doing.  I always stress about things in the future but I need to stop doing that. The future will come so it is best to enjoy the moment and do things right. His 6th rule is work hard an that is a rule i have on my own. I experienced tat if I work hard tings will be much better n I will feel better about myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment